Hey Folks!
First of all let me send out a big ol' THANKS to all of you! I'm honored to be part of a store that's already deeply rooted in such a wonderful community. You've made me feel right at home and I promise to do whatever I can to keep you all well-fit for many years to come!
This month we've got a bunch of exciting things going on. New operating hours, our first ever Full Moon Frolic, and a special "code-word" sale. See below for details on all three...along with other stuff too.
And don't forget that Special Someone on Valentine's Day! Flowers and chocolate are so old school! Show them (and their feet) an abundance of love with a pair of Balega socks! It's like candy for their feet! You can't go wrong!
Keep on keepin' on!
Tom Griffen
February 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment