Thursday, September 11, 2008

January 2008 Newsletter

NOTE FROM THE NEW GUY!

First of all, I'd like to send heartfelt THANKS for the warm welcome you have all extended to me as begin to put down roots in Aptos. I have always enjoyed being in this neck of the woods and you folks are making it easy for me to now call it "home". I feel fortunate that Paula and Ralph Hall decided to sell me their store. I promised them I'd take care of it and of you all too. For now, this means that you all get to help me celebrate my Birthday ALL WEEKEND LONG by saving some of your hard-earned cash!

STARTING ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, ALL WINTER APPAREL AND SELECT FOOTWEAR WILL BE ON SALE FOR AT LEAST 20% OFF! On Sunday the discount will increase to at least 30%. And yes, you guessed it, on Monday you'll save 40% and possibly a little more! All purchases will go towards your Personal Rewards voucher which equates to an additional 10% off! You can't go wrong!

So come on in and meet the new guy (that's me!) and help celebrate the amazing active community we have here in the Aptos area. And oh yeah, don't forget it's my Birthday too (and coincidentally, staff members Chris and Matt are also blowing out candles this month). Here here!

I can't wait to meet you all! Stay FIT!

-tom griffen

No comments: